The Future of Intelligent Search & Discovery
As part of next Monday’s “Data Takeover” theme at the Microsoft Ignite conference happening next week in Orlando Florida, CollabTalk will be hosting the 1st of 5 tweetjams on Monday, September 25th from 12:30pm to 1:30pm Eastern on a data topic — “The Future of Intelligent Search & Discovery” that will once again include an assortment of partners, MVPs, solution providers, and community influencers who will join us online as well as in-person! These online discussions are open to anyone — you do not have to be on the panel to participate, but can login to Twitter and join in on the conversation at any time!
If you will be attending Ignite, you can participate in the tweetjam and live stream by the social desk by the Podcast Center in the OCCC South Building, where the @REgarding365 team will be live streaming the discussion for those participating in-person. For the rest of the online community, please join the community discussion using Twitter and the #CollabTalk hashtag, or through our dedicated tweetjam site at http://twubs.com/CollabTalk.
This tweetjam is being sponsored by the team at tyGraph, who provide our amazing stats!
If you’ve never participated in one of these tweetjams, it’s pretty simple: anyone can jump in and share their thoughts, or just lurk in the wings and absorb the wisdom of the crowd. Either way, it’ll be a TON of content to consume in a single hour. You can follow the live session using the Twitter UI of your choice (Twitter.com, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Twubs, whatever). How it works is that I’ll post a series of questions every few minutes, and people will respond to Q1, Q2, Q3 and so forth with A1, A2, A3, always including the #CollabTalk hashtag with their answers. Feel free to reply as often (or as little) as you’d like, ask your own follow up questions, share relevant links, re-tweet others, and engage with the audience.
The questions we will discuss during the session include:
- How is your organization using data and business intelligence to improve?
- What role does data play for information workers on a daily basis?
- What is the relationship between data and efficiency, and what form does it take?
- What is one thing Microsoft can do to improve their place in the data landscape?
- What are 3 trends in business intelligence that are changing the way customers look at data?
- When thinking about automation, where should customers be focusing their efforts today?
- What are your recommendations for how companies can improve their data insights?
Of course, there will be side-questions, side-conversations, and wise-cracking throughout. This is open to the public, so please join in the discussion! The dialog is usually thought-provoking but also fun.
Participating on this panel (so far):
- Karuana Gatimu (@karuana), principal program manager for Microsoft Teams engineering at Microsoft
- Darrell Webster (@reoffice365), Office Servers & Services MVP and co-founder RE:Office 365
- Alistair Pugin (@alistairpugin), SharePoint MVP and productivity evangelist at Britehouse
- Brian Culver (@SPbrianculver), SharePoint MCM and founder, president of Expert Point Solution
- Bradley Geldenhuys (@bradgcoza), founder and ceo of GTconsult
- Jim Adcock (@dlairman), collaboration and process automation specialist at Focal Point Solutions
- Seb Matthews (@sebmatthews), consultant, entrepreneur, evangelist, freemason, world traveler
- Wictor Wilen (@wictor), SharePoint MCA, MCSM and MCM, MVP, and director, digital employee experience at Avanade
- Kanwal Khipple (@kkhipple), Office 365 MVP and founder of 2toLead
- Agnes Molnar (@molnaragnes), enterprise search & findability consultant/ceo at Search Explained
- Michal Sobotkiewicz (@michalsobot), founder and ceo of ObjectConnect and KanBo
- Eric Riz (@rizinsights), SharePoint MVP and ceo of Empty Cubicle
- John White (@diverdown1964), SharePoint MVP and cto at UnlimitedViz Inc.
- Benjamin Niaulin (@bniaulin), Microsoft Regional Director, Office 365 MVP and evangelist at ShareGate
- Maarten Eekels (@maarteneekels), SharePoint MVP and cto for Portiva
- Sebastien Levert (@sebastienlevert), Office365 MVP and specialist in Azure, SharePoint, and O365
- Paul Keijzers (@kbworks), Office Servers & Services MVP and Office 365 specialist at Wortell
- Sarah Haase (@sarahhaase), collaboration group product manager at US Bank, organizer of SPS Twin Cities
- Geoff Varosky (@gvaro), managing consultant at BlueMetal, president of Boston Area SharePoint Group, and co-founder of Boston Office365 User Group
- Adam Levithan (@collabadam), Office 365 MVP and senior product manager at Exostar
- Heather Newman (@heddanewman), co-founder and cmo of ContentPanda
- Juan Carlos Gonzalez Martin (@jcgm1978), SharePoint MVP, co-director of the magazine CompartiMOSS, consultant and solution architect at LKS
- Gokan Ozcifci (@xGokan), Microsoft Regional Director, SharePoint MVP, and IT infrastructure consultant at Neoxy
- Nikkia Carter (@carterMcGServ), ceo at CMW LLC and tech speaker
- Tobiasz Koprowski (@KoprowskiT), Data Platform MVP, independent consultant
- Vlad Catrinescu (@vladcatrinescu),SharePoint and Office 365 MVP, speaker, and author
- Loryan Strant (@loryanstrant), Office365 MVP, consultant, and writer
- Jeff Shuey (@jshuey), founder and managing director at NuNalu, president of IAMCP Seattle
- Eric Overfield (@ericoverfield), Microsoft Regional Director, SharePoint MVP, and founder of PixelMill
- Mack Sigman (@mack_sigman), senior director for professional services at Coras, chairman of FEDSPUG
- Katarzyna Bobrowska (@kbobrowska_), customer happiness specialist at KanBo
- Stacy Deere-Strole (@sldeere), SharePoint MVP and owner of Focal Point Solutions
- Ryan Schouten (@ShrPntKnight) senior SharePoint architect and evangelist at ZAACT
- Drew Madelung (@dmadelung), SharePoint and Office 365 MVP and architect at Concurrency Inc.
- Nick Brattoli (@Byrdttoli), founder and lead consultant at Byrdttoli Enterprise Consulting
- Ed Senez (@edsenez), president at UnlimitedViz and TyGraph
- and your host, Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet), Microsoft MVP, founder & ceo of CollabTalk LLC
If you would like to join our panel, please drop me a line. Otherwise, everyone is invited. And if you can’t make the time, keeping watching the Twitter feed for updates via my Storify page. You can also watch my Twitters via @buckleyplanet for updates. And thank you again to tyGraph for your support of these CollabTalk tweetjams!
If you are interested in being a sponsor of a future tweetjam, please contact me at CollabTalk
Originally published at buckleyPLANET.